Minor Tooth Movement (MTM)
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss clear braces in the Alton IL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Minor tooth movement (MTM) addresses patient’s cosmetic concerns by moving the front teeth into a more esthetic alignment. Whether you have crowding, gaps, or are looking to correct orthodontic relapse, MTM can help you reach your treatment goals
For information on Minor Tooth Movement, please visit: www.mtmclearaligner.com
- MTM uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth
- Affordable! -MTM clear aligners are covered under many comprehensive dental/ orthodontic insurance plans
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Chapel and Dr. Keller has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Chapel and Dr. Keller about once every 4-6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.