Important Information Regarding COVID-19
We will be opening our office to elective treatment as of Monday, May 18. There will be a few changes to our operations, please read the following:
– You will receive an email/ text/ or phone call 5 days prior to your appointment. Please reply to that email/ text. If you are having symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath call the office to reschedule.
– If you do not feel comfortable coming to the dentist at this time or have specific health conditions that put you at high risk of COVID-related illness, please call to reschedule your appointment.
– You will again get a reminder email/ text/ call of your appointment 1 day ahead.
– Come alone – children will not be allowed in the office for your appointment. If you need a driver, they will be asked to wait in the car until your appointment is done.
Upon arrival at the office:
– Please wear a mask or face covering when you enter.
– Check in at front desk- your temperature will be taken.
– If your appointment is not ready, you will be asked to wait in your car. We will text you when your appointment is ready .
– You will then be screened for any COVID symptoms by questionnaire.
We have always had strict infections control procedures, but have added additional PPE requirements for our staff.
We have added HEPA air filters in our HVAC as well as 3 units in the hallway to clean the ambient air,
Please bear with us with rescheduling your missed appointments. We lost 8 weeks of our schedule, and will do our best to fit you back in as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you all back at the office.
Chapel and Keller Dentistry
Additional COVID information:
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html