Office Reopening May 18t
We will be opening our office to elective treatment as of Monday, May 18. There will be a few changes to our operations, please read the following:
– You will receive an email/ text/ or phone call 5 days prior to your appointment. Please reply to that email/ text. If you are having symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath call the office to reschedule.
– If you do not feel comfortable coming to the dentist at this time or have specific health conditions that put you at high risk of COVID-related illness, please call to reschedule your appointment.
– You will again get a reminder email/ text/ call of your appointment 1 day ahead.
– Come alone – children will not be allowed in the office for your appointment. If you need a driver, they will be asked to wait in the car until your appointment is done.
Upon arrival at the office:
– Please wear a mask or face covering when you enter.
– Check in at front desk- your temperature will be taken.
– If your appointment is not ready, you will be asked to wait in your car. We will text you when your appointment is ready .
– You will then be screened for any COVID symptoms by questionnaire.
We have always had strict infections control procedures, but have added additional PPE requirements for our staff.
We have added HEPA air filters in our HVAC as well as 3 units in the hallway to clean the ambient air,
Please bear with us with rescheduling your missed appointments. We lost 8 weeks of our schedule, and will do our best to fit you back in as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you all back at the office.
Chapel and Keller Dentistry
Dentist, Alton IL
Chapel and Keller Dentistry
Doctors Chapel and Keller specialize in beautifying smiles and helping you improve your overall appearance. Chapel and Keller Dentistry is committed to providing the best possible dental care for our patients. We are able to deliver excellent treatment by using the latest technology, materials, and well-respected laboratories. Our team is well-trained and dedicated to making each patient’s experience exceptional.
Dentist Kevin Chapel, DMD and J.R. Keller, DMD, Alton IL, practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from porcelain veneers to dental implants, crowns and bridges. Dr. Chapel and Dr. Keller can now correct a wide variety of so-called permanent cosmetic dental problems, and can literally redesign your smile. Our office is located at 4113 Humbert Rd, Alton, IL. Call us at Chapel and Keller Dentistry Phone Number 618 465-7777.
Chapel and Keller Preferred Dental Plan
Chapel and Keller Preferred Dental Plan provides an avenue for patients to enjoy the same excellent care that we provide all of our patients at an affordable rate. This is not a dental insurance plan and thus unlike traditional dental insurance there is no waiting period or qualifications. EVERYONE QUALIFIES FOR SAME DAY ACTIVATION. Preferred members will save up to 30% off their dental visits. Unlike most other plans, Chapel and Keller Preferred Dental Plan also includes access to cosmetic dentistry such as teeth whitening at discounted fees.
Tuesday : 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday : 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday : 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Friday : 8:00 am – 3:30 pm (By Appointment)
General & Cosmetic Dentistry Alton
General & Cosmetic Dentistry can give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile. Dr. Chapel and Dr. Keller can give you the smile you want using:
Dental Implants Alton
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. The person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that facial contours will be preserved. Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants or to schedule a consultation appointment, call our office in Alton, IL at Chapel and Keller Dentistry Phone Number 618 465-7777.
Sleep Apnea Treatment
Chapel and Keller Dentistry is pleased to offer treatment of Sleep Apnea through the use of the SomnoDent device. This dental appliance can replace the need for a CPAP machine and takes just two visits to complete. For more information click the following link to our page: Sleep Apnea Treatment